- Blitzboks cruise to Vancouver Sevens title
- Pirates suspend key midfielder Motshwari after police charge
- Boks shrug off ex-All Black coach's stinging criticism of players: 'His opinion, not ours'
- Still no Cheslin Kolbe for slumping Springboks as All Blacks await
- Analysis | Time for senior Springboks to shape up … or ship out
- THE ESKOM FILES | Fire, sabotage, and Treasury delays drove up Eskom’s Majuba Rail costs from ‘R108m to R6.5bn’
- Elections 2021: What the DA's campaign is all about
- OPINION | Exploiting gig workers will only make SA's jobs crisis worse
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: All eyes on ConCourt's ruling regarding the reopening of candidate registration process
- 5 green priorities for Africa's post-pandemic recovery
With the Springboks losing their last two matches against Australia, how concerned are you?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Very concerned! Something is not right ...
59% - 1784 votes
I'm not worried. Every team has a bad game. The Boks will bounce back.
17% - 517 votes
It's too early to tell. Let's see how they go against the All Blacks.
24% - 731 votes