- Al Ahly president fines Pitso, staff and players R281 000 after cup exit
- Faf de Klerk hasn't given up on Rugby Championship title, disputes yellow card against Wallabies
- LIVE | IPL - Rabada, Nortje help Delhi Capitals to victory over Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Faf banks on wisdom and experience from Elton and Frans for All Blacks Test
- Duane downplays Boks' 100th All Blacks Test hype: 'That's for people who write books'
- EXCLUSIVE | 'We can still do things': Top school's coach quits ahead of hearing for sneaking pupil out
- Zuma threatens criminal charges against Downer as legal battles over his medical records loom
- 'Pick your battles': McBride goes toe to toe with top cop Khehla Sitole
- Green groups say Xi's coal pledge should end plans for Chinese-built power plant in Limpopo
- Pieter du Toit | 'Tis the season to be whack: ANC talks 'trust', DA flirts with Cape 'independence'
With the Springboks losing their last two matches against Australia, how concerned are you?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Very concerned! Something is not right ...
59% - 3120 votes
I'm not worried. Every team has a bad game. The Boks will bounce back.
18% - 937 votes
It's too early to tell. Let's see how they go against the All Blacks.
24% - 1276 votes