The World Cup kicks off on tomorrow night when hosts Brazil will be hoping to get three points against Croatia. Kick off is at 10pm SA time.
Sport24 will be bringing you LIVE and interactive scoring throughout the tournament as well as news and views from Brazil.
Have you joined our SuperBru pool? Superbru is for those of you who fancy yourselves as Soccer World Cup predicting gurus! Why not take on Sport24's finest soccer brains!
Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook, we will be bringing you all the news and views on our social media platforms.
Here is today's selection of not-to-be-missed news:
1. With ONE day to go until the 2014 SWC kicks off, we look back at THE moment of the 2010 edition.
Listen to the sound of the vuvuzela and the roar of the crowd as Teko Modise threads a wonderful through-ball for Siphiwe Tshabalala. (Read the story here)
2. Some of the money the stars at the 2014 SWC make is hard to imagine. Now we look at the wallet's of the those coaching them. Ka-ching!
Topping the list at close to £7m a year, Russia manager Fabio Capello is leading the pack when it comes to the highest earning World Cup managers. (Read the story here)
3. Soccer players are known to roll around on the floor after a tackle but how does a top player react when he gets left out of the squad?
Spain international Jesus Navas concedes that the decision to exclude him from the World Cup squad was in the best interests of Spanish football. (Read the story here)
4. South Africa had Shakira and now Brazil has confirmed JLO, as the star of the opening ceremony.
Pop superstar Jennifer Lopez will perform at the Soccer World Cup opening ceremony after all, FIFA said on Tuesday, two days after it announced "production issues" would prevent her traveling to Brazil. (Read the story here)
5. Neymar is feeling the heat in Brazil and we're not talking about the searing temperatures.
Brazil star Neymar is under too much pressure to deliver the hosts with a sixth World Cup trophy, football legend Pele told the BBC. (Read the story here)
6. At last, someone is saying that England are a threat. Has this Italian footballer gone mad?
Italy international Claudio Marchisio thinks England are not to be trifled with ahead of their World Cup opener at the Amazonia Arena on Saturday. (Read the story here)
7. Fast players and faster cars. We were blown away by the cars the top SWC players have parked in their garages.
Have a look at the cars driven by CR7, Messi and rest of the world's best. (Read the story here)