- Bringing back the big guns: Springbok stars return as Stormers brace for unbeaten Leinster
- World Rugby planning world league with north v south 'grand final' - report
- Trans women banned from female athletics, Semenya's career hits another stumbling block
- Captain Markram primed to lead Proteas: 'I've had my eye on Aiden for a very long time'
- Clive Woodward slams Jaco Peyper's Six Nations red card: 'One of the worst decisions I've seen'
- Jacob Zuma's alternative to a private prosecution is 'eye for an eye', Dali Mpofu argues
- SA inflation shocker, Fed hike seal deal for next interest rate move
- Remgro CEO warns SA's close ties with Russia could come back to haunt it
- Pieter du Toit | A dangerous man: The unlikeable Dali Mpofu, SC
- IN-DEPTH | As SA prepares for a possible Putin visit, the symbolism of an ICC arrest warrant looms
Is the decision to give Aiden Markram the Proteas T20 captaincy the right one?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes! Markram is a natural leader
81% - 47 votes
No! He should have been left to focus on his batting
5% - 3 votes
I'm not sure yet. Let's see what results he brings.
14% - 8 votes
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
WATCH: How to get your business ready for tax year-end
What if I could invest in my daughter's future by cutting out luxuries?
How this tech giant is elevating smartphone photography to greater heights
What if I could grow one lump sum investment towards a dream retirement home?
Sustainability in business doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg
Did you know you can claim back on tax when self-employed?