- Woman, 39, killed in shark attack at Plettenberg Bay, all beaches in area closed
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Gwede Mantashe booed from the stage as chaotic scenes mar start of Cosatu congress
- 'Injustice': Dlamini-Zuma wants ANC step-aside rule to be amended at party's December conference
- Cape Town explosion victims die in hospital
- US stands firm over sanctions on 'increasingly repressive' Zimbabwe despite lobbying by Ramaphosa
- Ex-SARS staff accuse tax agency of downplaying state capture to block their return
- We mocked them as a vulnerable rabble ... but NZ have ANOTHER title!
- Tiger Brands leaps after flagging solid profit growth
- Four Western Cape municipalities owe Eskom R255m in debt
- Court rejects father's bid to bring child from Malaysia to live with him in South Africa
Eskom has considered continuous load shedding at Stage 2, instead of introducing it when the power system faces a crunch. What are your thoughts?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'm all for it - we're going to have power cuts regardless, so we might as well have some stability to better plan our lives
45% - 4581 votes
No thanks! I prefer having periods of no load shedding and we cannot normalise this crisis
55% - 5591 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
'They were healing the nation' - Oskido reflects on South Africa's musical heritage
One stitch at a time: Homeless woman who escaped abusive marriage finds courage...
Phambili, South Africa: Meet some of the good people who keep this country going
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE