- EFF leader Julius Malema buoyant as compromise arrangement with ANC starts to bear fruit
- ANC Parliamentary caucus welcomes Mashatile, Ramokgopa, Zikalala and Tau as new MPs
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Police investigating stabbing of Stellenbosch FC midfielder Oshwin Andries
- Presidency says Ramaphosa asks Mabuza to stay on 'until modalities of departure finalised'
- Durban attorney sentenced to five years for falsifying claim worth R100 000
- How baby-faced midfielder Bukayo Saka has become one of Arsenal's aces
- Jesse Clegg opens up on how music helped him deal with the grief of losing his partner and his dad
- Flexing its muscles - Haval SA's latest inroad to the market: The Tank 300 SUV
- From bee sting therapy to bird poop facials - quirky cures around the world
- Massive looting of police resources
What are your thoughts on the possibility of having permanent Stage 2 or 3 load shedding?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'll take that over constant schedule changes
13% - 1502 votes
Why are we normalising Eskom’s mess?
72% - 8230 votes
I've already found alternative ways of powering my home/business
15% - 1709 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
JMPD officer helps woman give birth on side of the road on first day in...
Teachers adopt little boy who's had multiple amputations: 'It's been the most...
Public park in Brackenfell transformed into community vegetable garden
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
23 Sep 2022
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
WATCH | What unnecessary expense is holding you back from going on that dream...
WATCH | Ahead of the Curve: Banking and e-Commerce in a digital world
SA’s favourite hotspots level up into ‘awesome spaces’ with free wifi and chilling...
Enjoy the High Rise Chilla - the cocktail of the summer - at a new ‘Access...