- Free State woman ordered to leave retirement home
- WRAP | Day one of DA congress closes, new leaders to be announced on Sunday
- Couple leaves Joburg for simpler life in rural Limpopo, become province's unofficial ambassadors
- WATCH | Parole board finds Oscar Pistorius must serve more time behind bars before release
- Meeting Magda: 14-year-old survivor meets the woman who gave her the gift of life
- DA conference kicks off with constitutional amendments aimed at rogue members
- The little girl from Piet Retief making history: SA's Pretty Yende on performing at Charles' coronation
- Oscar Pistorius’ lawyer says he’ll sue over parole denial; Steenkamp lawyer asks why hearing happened
- Load shedding will end thanks to govt removing obstacles, says Standard Bank CEO
- SATURDAY PROFILE | How Ozzy Nel went from luxury restaurants to help solve SA's food waste problem
Are you still optimistic about the future of South Africa?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, I believe the potential is still there
19% - 664 votes
No, I feel we cannot reverse the damage that has been done
49% - 1741 votes
I will only be able to say after the 2024 elections
33% - 1164 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Heart surgery gives 9-year-old Tzaneen girl new lease on life
This talented trio of kids from Joburg are set to take the world by storm
Joburg woman celebrates 10-year 'lungaversary' after successful double lung...
This Cape Town woman provides free access to women's sexual health through her app...
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
How Speedbreaker the racehorse is breaking speed limits in Jozi
LISTEN | How remote working, digitisation and upskilling will improve your...
Zero alcohol’s value on the rise: Here’s what you need to know about alcohol-free...
It’s gin o’clock anytime, anywhere: Tasty spirit c0.0lers you can make with the...