- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Muslim Judicial Council issues short fatwa on homosexuality
- SA's moonlight sonata: The illegal cash cow draining specialist care at state hospitals
- WATCH | 'Shut up!' Cele rips into lobby group leader, then police drag him away
- WRAP | Enyobeni mass funeral: If you break the law, 'we will shut you down' - Ramaphosa
- DA in Western Cape sees red after not being invited to Cele's engagement in Gugulethu
- Reveal your funders, ANC declares as it tightens rules for candidates in leadership race
- No 'weekends off': Cele takes hardline stance to combat crime in Cape Town's gang-ridden areas
- 'It's a lie': Lawyer denies Home Affairs' claim Zimbabwe permit court challenge was withdrawn
- Ramaphosa Phala Phala farm had no VIP protection at time of cash theft
- Huge to buy former Virgin Mobile network business
Do you think striking Eskom workers should be fired?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, they must face disciplinary action and possible charges
66% - 2072 votes
No, stop scapegoating underpaid workers for government's mess
12% - 375 votes
Well, firing them won't solve the load shedding crisis
22% - 683 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Meet the Cape Flats mom steering kids away from gangs and towards food gardens
'My friend donated a portion of her liver': Mom shares moving story of her...
PODCAST | Capetonians take the plunge into icy waters as cold water swimming gains...
GOOD NEWS | Ultramarathon champ Bruce Fordyce to provide 200 defibrillators at...
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE