- Former minister Tina Joemat-Pettersson, 59, has died
- A genuinely good man: Deceased cop in Thabo Bester escape case won several awards for his work
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Former minister Tina Joemat-Pettersson dies
- Community joins in hunt for killer after 'horrific' torture, double murder, and arson at Echo Caves farm
- 'Hardworking and loyal': Investigator in Thabo Bester prison escape case dies
- KZN construction mafia has links to Eskom procurement staff, Ramokgopa says
- 'Seasoned politician and lawmaker': Joemat-Pettersson embroiled in controversy days before death
- Some relief ahead for 'poorest of poor' with mealie meal prices set to fall, says Premier
- 'We've taken the full pain': Capprec still hopeful GovChat will pay off
- Howard Feldman | Ramaphosa steers Lady R inquiry full steam into iceberg ahead
Many companies are asking employees to return to office full time after years of remote/hybrid settings. What are your thoughts?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I can't wait to be back!
18% - 685 votes
No thanks, remote work is the future
24% - 909 votes
Hybrid is the best option to keep everyone happy
59% - 2267 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Four men in a tuk-tuk: The ultimate road trip to raise funds for...
PICS | Whale of a time! Orcas frolic before preying on dolphin along Cape's False Bay
PICS | 'Love has no time': Couple tie the knot on rugby field 30 minutes before...
Blooming marvellous! SA duo win Plant of the Year at Chelsea Flower Show
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE