- WRAP | Fact that Zuma suffers from terminal illness 'established beyond reasonable doubt' - Mpofu
- SILENCED | Love me tender: How husband and wife bagged R30m in Tembisa Hospital contracts
- 'You are trash, I don't like coloureds' - Gauteng teacher tells pupil's grandmother in heated altercation
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Police search for two men who escaped from police holding cells
- Axed Fort Hare professor may have used fake master's degree from dodgy US varsity to obtain PhD
- There's no doubt Zuma is terminally ill, argues Mpofu, defending the ex-president's medical parole
- Phala Phala probe dead in the water because intelligence watchdog doesn't have a boss
- Qaanitah Hunter | You can do anything but never go against the ANC (*apologies to The Godfather)
- Cape Town domestic worker gets her job back after being fired on same day she disclosed her HIV status
- Just what is Lord's whispering to assist Proteas' plans?
Zama zama crackdown: What are your thoughts on West Village residents taking the law into their own hands?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Authorities should bring in the army already
11% - 1928 votes
Illegal miners can't be scapegoated for all crime
49% - 8755 votes
What else did we expect without no proper policing
37% - 6606 votes
Vigilante groups are also part of the problem
4% - 647 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
100 mountain bikes donated to North West school so they can get to class easily
WATCH | Graeme College rugby player to take up athletics after amputation - with...
Swing and roundabouts: Dancing away the lockdown cobwebs with some slick moves and...
GOOD NEWS | Zimbabwean expatriate builds school for impoverished community
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE