- 'You are trash, I don't like coloureds,' Gauteng teacher tells pupil's grandmother in heated altercation
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Heavy rainfall, disruptive winds forecast as cold front makes landfall in Western, Northern Cape
- Adverse findings against Teffo will 'set whole country on fire', advocate warns in court papers
- WRAP | Fact that Zuma suffers from terminal illness 'established beyond reasonable doubt' - Mpofu
- Godongwana sexual harassment allegations: What we know so far
- Which varsities currently meet draft policy criteria?
- There's no doubt Zuma is terminally ill, argues Mpofu, defending the ex-president's medical parole
- Phala Phala probe dead in the water because intelligence watchdog doesn't have a boss
- Qaanitah Hunter | You can do anything but never go against the ANC (*apologies to The Godfather)
- Solly Moeng | SA needs leadership, not another messiah
Zama zama crackdown: What are your thoughts on West Village residents taking the law into their own hands?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Authorities should bring in the army already
11% - 2088 votes
Illegal miners can't be scapegoated for all crime
47% - 8829 votes
What else did we expect without no proper policing
38% - 7091 votes
Vigilante groups are also part of the problem
4% - 695 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
100 mountain bikes donated to North West school so they can get to class easily
WATCH | Graeme College rugby player to take up athletics after amputation - with...
Swing and roundabouts: Dancing away the lockdown cobwebs with some slick moves and...
GOOD NEWS | Zimbabwean expatriate builds school for impoverished community
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE