- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Joburg mayor to inspect water infrastructure
- WATCH | Killed on holiday in SA: Wife held murdered German tourist in his final moments
- Two shot dead in Camps Bay, suspects flee
- German tourist murder: Three 'people of interest' identified, as Cele admits area has crime 'problem'
- Employee dismissed from Public Protector's office not paid 'a cent of R1.5m' owed after CCMA ruling
- WATCH | German tourist's night of terror en route to the Kruger: 'Wife begged husband not to die'
- Gauteng's three biggest metros now hit with water cuts as reservoirs run dry while heatwave rolls on
- Pieter du Toit | Lights out, no water, no jobs: The system is failing but government doesn't care
- No fee for McKinsey as it withdraws from B4SA after state capture charge
- REVEALED | Doping report shows Covid affected drug testing: rugby, bodybuilding top offenders
The ANC's leadership race is heating up. Who do you think will be elected party president at Nasrec in December?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma has got it in the bag
7% - 723 votes
I foresee a second term for Cyril Ramaphosa
83% - 8510 votes
Don’t discount a Zweli Mkhize win
10% - 1016 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
Powering it forward: Backup device gifted to teacher whose business was shut down...
Cyclists to pedal from Mossel Bay to Cape Town against cancer
Phambili, South Africa: Meet some of the good people who keep this country going
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
Feed Mzansi: Watch Chef Rozanne cook from the heart and spread joy in Gqeberha
Key highlights of Coca-Cola's World Without Waste Strategy in South Africa
From Australia with Love: Relive Qantas’ first flight from Sydney to Joburg to...
Imagine a World Without Waste – Coca-Cola can, and here’s how you can help