- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | DA to challenge Phalatse's removal as Joburg mayor in court - Steenhuisen
- WATCH | Gone in two minutes: Woman taken in broad daylight in yet another kidnapping in Cape Town
- Paul Ngobeni, one of Mkhwebane's main legal advisors, not registered to practice law in SA
- International Association of Prosecutors throws weight behind Billy Downer amid Zuma private prosecution
- Public Protector clears Gordhan of any wrongdoing in alleged irregular appointment of chief of staff
- EXPLAINER | Cosatu shooting to make the most of leverage over ANC ahead of 2024 vote
- As richer investors chase its BEE shares, Old Mutual favours poorer applicants
- Jurie Roux, SA Rugby near end of their 12-year-road as CEO's exit notice begins
- DEEP DIVE | 'Free market' SA20 exposes how transformation went backwards: 'Cricket SA's eye was off the ball'
- Proteas: Klaasen's compelling case to seize the gloves
The ANC's leadership race is heating up. Who do you think will be elected party president at Nasrec in December?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma has got it in the bag
6% - 324 votes
I foresee a second term for Cyril Ramaphosa
82% - 4085 votes
Don’t discount a Zweli Mkhize win
12% - 591 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
Theatre company in Athlone show off their talents to schools for free
'Now on to number one!': School in Pinelands targets global recognition
Phambili, South Africa: Meet some of the good people who keep this country going
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
From Australia with Love: Relive Qantas’ first flight from Sydney to Joburg to...
Imagine a World Without Waste – Coca-Cola can, and here’s how you can help
Coca-Cola water stewardship in South Africa
Feed Mzansi: Chef Linda Mnikathi makes kitchen magic for 110 hungry children