- Presidency defends Ramaphosa after media asked to leave when Belgian delegate questioned Ukraine stance
- Kidnapped Riana Pretorius from Gqeberha found safe, unharmed
- Convicted rapist, murderer Thabo Bester ran glamorous media company from prison
- WRAP | Tourism Minister De Lille lists reasons why Tottenham sponsorship deal is unlawful, invalid
- Belgium had President Cyril Ramaphosa squirming with jabs about Russia during a royal visit
- WATCH | Cloete and Thomas Murray were stalked by their killers for hours, from Waterkloof to Melrose Arch
- Iqbal Survé's Independent Media unable to pay full salaries as shareholders cut purse strings
- ANALYSIS | Another bad week for parliamentary oversight proves Zondo's fears are warranted
- Cash, secrets and lies: Hillsong church has a heavy cross to bear over bombshell allegations
- Sharks pin hopes on Eben extracting oomph from Emile
Who do you think should lead the Democratic Alliance after the party’s upcoming national congress in April?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
John Steenhuisen for sure, he’s got the experience
64% - 1271 votes
Mpho Phalatse, the DA needs a fresh outlook
36% - 727 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
'That's Brad Binder!' - dreams really do come true as SA teen rider Ora Phiri...
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
23 Sep 2022
WATCH | Shooting star: Lavender Hill pool champ needs funds for a shot at sinking...
Keys to new homes in Gatesville handed over to families who used to live in nearby...
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
WATCH: How to get your business ready for tax year-end
What if I could invest in my daughter's future by cutting out luxuries?
How this tech giant is elevating smartphone photography to greater heights
What if I could grow one lump sum investment towards a dream retirement home?