- 'Food, love and service': Tributes pour in for beloved restaurateur killed in Plett shark attack
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Mpumalanga man arrested for manufacturing and peddling 'drugs'
- Man married in community of property loses court bid to stop wife from getting half his pension
- Load shedding shuts down single mom's online teaching business after students quit over disruptions
- US stands firm over sanctions on 'increasingly repressive' Zimbabwe despite lobbying by Ramaphosa
- Gordhan skirts around brunt of ANC cadre deployment on Eskom's limping board
- Ruptures and rejection: Mantashe downplays snubbing by Cosatu delegates as Ntshalintshali slams ANC
- Howard Feldman | The Jewish New Year is not as much fun as it sounds - and will factor in load shedding
- Carol Paton | Cabinet wants heads to roll at Eskom. It could cause a much bigger disaster
- Boks: Card-prone Faf de Klerk skating on thin ice
Eskom has considered continuous load shedding at Stage 2, instead of introducing it when the power system faces a crunch. What are your thoughts?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'm all for it - we're going to have power cuts regardless, so we might as well have some stability to better plan our lives
45% - 4745 votes
No thanks! I prefer having periods of no load shedding and we cannot normalise this crisis
55% - 5808 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
'They were healing the nation' - Oskido reflects on South Africa's musical heritage
One stitch at a time: Homeless woman who escaped abusive marriage finds courage...
Phambili, South Africa: Meet some of the good people who keep this country going
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE