- Breyton Paulse's mom and aunt drown in Hermanus after being swept away by waves - report
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Two City Power employees among six arrested for cable theft, vandalism
- WATCH | Suspected courier van robbers flee after opening fire on cops in Joburg
- 'Deeply shocked' Agri SA warns vigilance after boy, aunt die in maize silo
- ANC heads to court in defence of cadre deployment
- Why ANC's cadre deployment is unlawful: DA relies on strikingly similar legal basis as Zondo
- Crunch time for ANC in Nelson Mandela Bay as opposition hatches plan to topple coalition
- Ramaphosa has case to answer on Marikana 'collusion', but not on murder of miners, court rules
- If Eskom strikers aren't punished, it will set a dangerous precedent, expert warns
- SA dangerously close to collapse - but top 100 people can save country, says Mark Barnes
Are you going to keep wearing a mask following the announcement that it is no longer required under law?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
No ways, I'm done
5% - 6802 votes
Yes, I still want to be cautious
88% - 109845 votes
Only certain circumstances
7% - 8260 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Meet the Cape Flats mom steering kids away from gangs and towards food gardens
'My friend donated a portion of her liver': Mom shares moving story of her...
PODCAST | Capetonians take the plunge into icy waters as cold water swimming gains...
GOOD NEWS | Ultramarathon champ Bruce Fordyce to provide 200 defibrillators at...
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE