- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Hawks arrest 20 alleged July unrest instigators
- WRAP | 'The environment was toxic' - former Public Protector investigator tells of 'mass exodus'
- Ace Magashule loses ConCourt bid to appeal ANC suspension
- NPA boss in court for 'bribing prosecutor to make case of undocumented Zim national go away'
- WATCH | Joburg chamber chaos! DA lays charges against EFF after council brawl
- EXCLUSIVE | Phala Phala saga: Parliament to probe claims of Zizi Kodwa cover-up, abuse of secret funds
- Uber to meet with Gauteng drivers, govt about pay - after three fare hikes this year
- University of Fort Hare boots 15 govt workers from Honours course as SIU cracks whip on degree fraud
- Karyn Maughan | Mpofu's political defence of Mkhwebane is exposing her incompetence
- Standard Bank, PR firm to part ways amid tension over oil project
Zama zama crackdown: What are your thoughts on West Village residents taking the law into their own hands?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Authorities should bring in the army already
10% - 1282 votes
Illegal miners can't be scapegoated for all crime
51% - 6421 votes
What else did we expect without no proper policing
35% - 4464 votes
Vigilante groups are also part of the problem
3% - 431 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
100 mountain bikes donated to North West school so they can get to class easily
WATCH | Graeme College rugby player to take up athletics after amputation - with...
Swing and roundabouts: Dancing away the lockdown cobwebs with some slick moves and...
GOOD NEWS | Zimbabwean expatriate builds school for impoverished community
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE