- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | 3 die in deadly Durban crash
- 20 arrested in raid on market in downtown Pretoria
- EXCLUSIVE | Eskom staff running SA's power stations have major gaps in technical skills, knowledge
- 'SA gradually deteriorating into unrest' - SANDF clarifies notice to have troops on standby
- Mogoeng Mogoeng, Chris Jafta tipped to head panel to determine Ramaphosa impeachment probe
- EXCLUSIVE | Phala Phala theft: The Dubai buyer, a buffalo and the stolen $600 000
- Ceres nursing home rocked by death of woman who was allegedly forgotten outside overnight
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | Why an 'Arab Spring' revolution won’t happen in South Africa
- Carol Paton | Ramaphosa needs to get a grip as SA slides into instability
- Boks are quietly engineering 'Operation 2027'
Zama zama crackdown: What are your thoughts on West Village residents taking the law into their own hands?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Authorities should bring in the army already
8% - 436 votes
Illegal miners can't be scapegoated for all crime
57% - 2971 votes
What else did we expect without no proper policing
31% - 1616 votes
Vigilante groups are also part of the problem
3% - 153 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
100 mountain bikes donated to North West school so they can get to class easily
WATCH | Graeme College rugby player to take up athletics after amputation - with...
Swing and roundabouts: Dancing away the lockdown cobwebs with some slick moves and...
GOOD NEWS | Zimbabwean expatriate builds school for impoverished community
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE