- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | North West police come under attack after rescuing man accused of holding missing girl
- WRAP | 'The environment was toxic' - former Public Protector investigator tells of 'mass exodus'
- Stellenbosch University mourns the loss of another student
- Ace Magashule loses ConCourt bid to appeal ANC suspension
- WATCH | Joburg chamber chaos! DA lays charges against EFF after council brawl
- 'I do not care at all': How Mkhwebane shielded Magashule, Zwane in Vrede scandal
- SA needs special unit to crack down on illegal mining, Mantashe urges as govt slowly closes shafts
- Ebrahim Harvey | Lessons from the Marikana massacre have greater relevance today than 10 years ago
- Denel has scrubbed up nicely - but will it catch Godongwana's eye?
- Destiny awaits determined Dweba in biggest game of his career: 'It will mean a lot to him'
Zama zama crackdown: What are your thoughts on West Village residents taking the law into their own hands?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Authorities should bring in the army already
10% - 1304 votes
Illegal miners can't be scapegoated for all crime
51% - 6436 votes
What else did we expect without no proper policing
36% - 4533 votes
Vigilante groups are also part of the problem
3% - 438 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
100 mountain bikes donated to North West school so they can get to class easily
WATCH | Graeme College rugby player to take up athletics after amputation - with...
Swing and roundabouts: Dancing away the lockdown cobwebs with some slick moves and...
GOOD NEWS | Zimbabwean expatriate builds school for impoverished community
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE