- Dozens in China infected with Langya virus found in shrews
- While policing budgets bleed, Cele's ministry spends R8m on accommodation, entertainment, catering
- Inside top EC schools' matric '40 days': Poisoned fish, drowned chickens, and laxative-fed pigeons
- July unrest: Zuma's daughter being investigated, but not among 20 arrested 'instigators'
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Suspect arrested for Intercape bus attacks
- July unrest: Teacher, financial adviser and optometrist's assistant - the unlikely masterminds?
- Death at Huis Maudie Kriel: Ceres old age home was last inspected almost five years ago
- Llew Claasen | Corporates should invest in early-stage startups, not acquire them
- Culpable homicide case threatens to derail ex-MEC Maloyi’s quest to lead ANC in North West
- R2.2bn in flood relief funding approved, but only R100m has so far been paid to service providers
Zama zama crackdown: What are your thoughts on West Village residents taking the law into their own hands?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Authorities should bring in the army already
10% - 1577 votes
Illegal miners can't be scapegoated for all crime
54% - 8566 votes
What else did we expect without no proper policing
33% - 5354 votes
Vigilante groups are also part of the problem
3% - 509 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
100 mountain bikes donated to North West school so they can get to class easily
WATCH | Graeme College rugby player to take up athletics after amputation - with...
Swing and roundabouts: Dancing away the lockdown cobwebs with some slick moves and...
GOOD NEWS | Zimbabwean expatriate builds school for impoverished community
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE