- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Five arrested after student protest in Bloemfontein
- 'Irresponsible conduct': Free State ANC slams Ace Magashule for attending EFF gathering
- Enyobeni tavern was 'built illegally' - and had violated trading hours, municipality says
- ‘We do not need to relive apartheid days: NGOs slam Motsoaledi for attack on Helen Suzman Foundation
- Man who dismembered girlfriend, scattered her body parts, sentenced to life in jail
- Lights out: Business leaders beg Ramaphosa to fix 'national crisis' at Eskom
- Abandon cadre deployment urgently, says Trevor Manuel
- Karyn Maughan | Zuma's three big attacks on Zondo's report... and why they're nothing but noise
- 'Help, I am dying': Man who tried to save teens from Enyobeni tavern tragedy haunted by victims' screams
- Nick Mallett | Dominant Springboks to win by at least 15, England and Eddie Jones under pressure
Are you going to keep wearing a mask following the announcement that it is no longer required under law?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
No ways, I'm done
5% - 5897 votes
Yes, I still want to be cautious
91% - 107387 votes
Only certain circumstances
4% - 5272 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
'My friend donated a portion of her liver': Mom shares moving story of her...
PODCAST | Capetonians take the plunge into icy waters as cold water swimming gains...
GOOD NEWS | Ultramarathon champ Bruce Fordyce to provide 200 defibrillators at...
Soweto 50 Icons help motivate the youth
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE