- Boy, 16, arrested after losing control of car, hitting pedestrian
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | SA Jewish Board of Deputies lambasts Pandor
- Gauteng Premier Makhura calls for 'armed branches of the state' to 'deal with zama zamas'
- Cop rearrested after allegedly assaulting girlfriend while out on bail for rape, attempted murder
- West Village: Zama zamas must tell us where they take their illegal gold - Cele
- EXCLUSIVE | Eskom bleeds 13 000 years' collective knowledge in months as execs debate skills crisis
- POLITICS THIS WEEK | US Secretary of State visits SA, as focus turns to Women's Day
- Adriaan Basson | 'SA is not going to burn'... and more truths from Imtiaz Sooliman
- Worst of SA food price crisis could be over, says agriculture expert
- 5 talking points | Springboks v All Blacks: 'It should have been a 30-point annihilation'
Should the SA Reserve Bank proceed with declaring cryptocurrency as a financial product?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's about time!
21% - 4107 votes
Nope, that ship has sailed... and sunk
57% - 10936 votes
SA was never ready
22% - 4134 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
100 mountain bikes donated to North West school so they can get to class easily
WATCH | Graeme College rugby player to take up athletics after amputation - with...
Swing and roundabouts: Dancing away the lockdown cobwebs with some slick moves and...
GOOD NEWS | Zimbabwean expatriate builds school for impoverished community
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE