- Oppenheimer family goes to court to block mineral exploration at their Zimbabwe cattle ranch
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | EC taxi tycoon appears in Cape court for mass murders
- Former SABC chair Ellen Tshabalala dies, allies defend her legacy
- Breyton Paulse's mom and aunt drown in Hermanus after being swept away by waves - report
- 'Deeply shocked' Agri SA warns vigilance after boy, aunt die in maize silo
- EXCLUSIVE | Treasury working on a credible solution for Eskom's R400bn debt burden
- Motsoaledi explains deployment of border patrollers to protect entry points to SA
- Adriaan Basson | The ANC's fake bogeyman called Zimbabweans
- POLITICS THIS WEEK | Pressure on ANC, govt as load shedding continues
- 83% of Mzansi believes nicotine policy has govt stumped - survey
Are you going to keep wearing a mask following the announcement that it is no longer required under law?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
No ways, I'm done
5% - 6522 votes
Yes, I still want to be cautious
88% - 109740 votes
Only certain circumstances
6% - 8034 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Meet the Cape Flats mom steering kids away from gangs and towards food gardens
'My friend donated a portion of her liver': Mom shares moving story of her...
PODCAST | Capetonians take the plunge into icy waters as cold water swimming gains...
GOOD NEWS | Ultramarathon champ Bruce Fordyce to provide 200 defibrillators at...
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE