- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Muslim Judicial Council issues short fatwa on homosexuality
- SA's moonlight sonata: The illegal cash cow draining specialist care at state hospitals
- Stalingrad has fallen: Acting Public Protector to withdraw Mkhwebane's court applications
- WRAP | Enyobeni mass funeral: If you break the law, 'we will shut you down' - Ramaphosa
- WATCH | 'Shut up!' Cele rips into lobby group leader, then police drag him away
- Eskom brings in ex-employees, manufacturers to deal with crisis
- 'Hate the sin, not the sinner': MJC under fire for 'reckless, harmful' fatwa on queer Muslims
- eThekwini ANC demands provincial post for criminally charged Zandile Gumede
- Second blaze at Charlotte Maxeke latest in series of fires ravaging SA hospitals
- DA not swayed by ANC's decision to 'review' cadre deployment
Do you think striking Eskom workers should be fired?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, they must face disciplinary action and possible charges
66% - 2240 votes
No, stop scapegoating underpaid workers for government's mess
12% - 410 votes
Well, firing them won't solve the load shedding crisis
22% - 744 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Meet the Cape Flats mom steering kids away from gangs and towards food gardens
'My friend donated a portion of her liver': Mom shares moving story of her...
PODCAST | Capetonians take the plunge into icy waters as cold water swimming gains...
GOOD NEWS | Ultramarathon champ Bruce Fordyce to provide 200 defibrillators at...
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE