- WATCH | 'Shut up!' Cele rips into lobby group leader, then police drag him away
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Police almost done with tavern tragedy probe - Cele
- Former Crime Intelligence boss Richard Mdluli released on parole
- WATCH | Suspected courier van robbers flee after opening fire on cops in Joburg
- Eskom crisis: ANC NEC hears calls for state of emergency, moving power utility to energy dept
- Reveal your funders, ANC declares as it tightens rules for candidates in leadership race
- Ramaphosa Phala Phala farm had no VIP protection at time of cash theft
- Carol Paton | Who to blame for load shedding: Which ministers didn't do what
- IN-DEPTH | SA state of emergency for ongoing load shedding? It could work, says expert
- Road to 2023: Nienaber takes plunge in bravest move yet as Bok coach
Do you think striking Eskom workers should be fired?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, they must face disciplinary action and possible charges
66% - 156 votes
No, stop scapegoating underpaid workers for government's mess
11% - 25 votes
Well, firing them won't solve the load shedding crisis
23% - 54 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Meet the Cape Flats mom steering kids away from gangs and towards food gardens
'My friend donated a portion of her liver': Mom shares moving story of her...
PODCAST | Capetonians take the plunge into icy waters as cold water swimming gains...
GOOD NEWS | Ultramarathon champ Bruce Fordyce to provide 200 defibrillators at...
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE