- SAPS to institute disciplinary action against 'dancing cop'
- Probe into claims that pupils on school trip slept in parking lot as teachers partied the night away
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | German tourist shot and killed in Mpumalanga
- 'They broke me. I wanted to die': Western Cape kidnapping syndicates holding city to ransom
- WRAP | SCA candidate Makaula blames secretary for 'wrong judgment', says he is 'not computer literate'
- Just duo it: Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, Lindiwe Sisulu striking deal in crusade to lead the ANC
- Director-general crisis: Top government official at home on full pay while Ramaphosa mulls next move
- Carol Paton | Eskom's new board faces a thankless task
- Transnet, French giant take first step to address state capture locomotive deal
- STAT ATTACK | Numbers paint grim picture of Temba Bavuma's suitability for T20 cricket
The ANC's leadership race is heating up. Who do you think will be elected party president at Nasrec in December?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma has got it in the bag
7% - 516 votes
I foresee a second term for Cyril Ramaphosa
83% - 6377 votes
Don’t discount a Zweli Mkhize win
11% - 826 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
Theatre company in Athlone show off their talents to schools for free
'Now on to number one!': School in Pinelands targets global recognition
Phambili, South Africa: Meet some of the good people who keep this country going
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
Key highlights of Coca-Cola's World Without Waste Strategy in South Africa
From Australia with Love: Relive Qantas’ first flight from Sydney to Joburg to...
Imagine a World Without Waste – Coca-Cola can, and here’s how you can help
Coca-Cola water stewardship in South Africa