- EFF leader Julius Malema buoyant as compromise arrangement with ANC starts to bear fruit
- ANC Parliamentary caucus welcomes Mashatile, Ramokgopa, Zikalala and Tau as new MPs
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Three people arrested in connection with murder of Bloemfontein businessman
- Durban attorney sentenced to five years for falsifying claim worth R100 000
- TUT student found dead, ex-boyfriend taken in for questioning
- Thuggery, intimidation threatens Joburg corruption investigation as turf war plays out
- Cash-strapped Transnet warns of rail tariff hikes to 'recover costs'
- Adriaan Basson | Wanted: A president with unquestionable integrity to turn around SA
- SA in the beginning phases of becoming a 'mass murder capital' - policing expert
- How Sanlam's string of acquisitions fits into its strategic puzzle
What are your thoughts on the possibility of having permanent Stage 2 or 3 load shedding?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'll take that over constant schedule changes
13% - 1536 votes
Why are we normalising Eskom’s mess?
72% - 8445 votes
I've already found alternative ways of powering my home/business
15% - 1752 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
JMPD officer helps woman give birth on side of the road on first day in...
Teachers adopt little boy who's had multiple amputations: 'It's been the most...
Public park in Brackenfell transformed into community vegetable garden
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
23 Sep 2022
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
WATCH | What unnecessary expense is holding you back from going on that dream...
WATCH | Ahead of the Curve: Banking and e-Commerce in a digital world
SA’s favourite hotspots level up into ‘awesome spaces’ with free wifi and chilling...
Enjoy the High Rise Chilla - the cocktail of the summer - at a new ‘Access...