- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Hawks arrest three more people suspected of being July violence instigators
- Woman injured by rhino, lion kills four cows after animals escape Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife park
- Here are your Lotto and Lotto Plus results
- Fight on as former ANC North West chair eyes NEC position, throws weight behind ex-MEC Maloyi
- July unrest: Teacher, financial adviser and optometrist's assistant - the unlikely masterminds?
Zama zama crackdown: What are your thoughts on West Village residents taking the law into their own hands?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Authorities should bring in the army already
10% - 1664 votes
Illegal miners can't be scapegoated for all crime
52% - 8606 votes
What else did we expect without no proper policing
34% - 5665 votes
Vigilante groups are also part of the problem
3% - 543 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
100 mountain bikes donated to North West school so they can get to class easily
WATCH | Graeme College rugby player to take up athletics after amputation - with...
Swing and roundabouts: Dancing away the lockdown cobwebs with some slick moves and...
GOOD NEWS | Zimbabwean expatriate builds school for impoverished community
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE