- UPDATE | 'There was a lot of blood' - inmate witness tells of moment Janusz Walus was stabbed
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Janusz Walus stabbed in prison, 'stable'
- LIVE | Public Protector impeachment hearings continue in Parliament
- 'Policeman' De Ruyter won't fix Eskom's problems - Mantashe
- Racist pit bull rant: 'We don't want to be associated with people like that' - landlord evicts Magor
- Blood spills on eve of ANC-led protest against release of Chris Hani's killer Janusz Walus
- No worries: Ramaphosa chairs Cabinet meeting, as Parliament prepares to receive Phala Phala report
- Melanie Verwoerd | The Cabinet needs new energy
- 'I want to serve' - Mashatile wants 'nothing special' in bid for ANC deputy presidency
- Shop owner opens fraud case against Spar bosses amid claims over dodgy deals
Gauteng DA leader Solly Msimanga says the party's voters want it to explore conditional coalition talks with the ANC.Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
It's a step in the right direction. An ANC-DA coalition would be the most stable option for SA
32% - 3603 votes
The DA should focus on working with all opposition parties, including the EFF, to unseat the ANC
14% - 1616 votes
The DA should rather remain in opposition than form a coalition with the ANC or the EFF
53% - 5947 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Citizen Canine: Deaf pitbull the first dog to use sign language to pass gold standard
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
Cape Town mall gets rooftop farm where young people grow produce
Durban student wants to inspire other women after bagging global tech award
Editorial feedback and complaints
What if… I cut out monthly takeaways and invested the money? | Nedbank
Ghosts, game shows and entrepreneurs: Tune into BBC Brit this festive season for...
Home Insurance: Rebuilding SA’s economy starts at home
Feed Mzansi: Chef Jason shows kindness through the gift of food in Cape Town