- 'I want to put a job in every home' - Maimane makes big promises as he launches political party
- Magashule outraged by politically threatening trial delay - caused by his own appeal bid
- FACT CHECK | No, Minister Mantashe, Eskom is not letting 20 000MW generation capacity sit 'idle'
- Police can use e-system to run checks on foreign nationals without detaining them - Aaron Motsoaledi
- Serial squatters booted from expensive Sandton property - could be looking for a home near you
Eskom has considered continuous load shedding at Stage 2, instead of introducing it when the power system faces a crunch. What are your thoughts?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'm all for it - we're going to have power cuts regardless, so we might as well have some stability to better plan our lives
45% - 4130 votes
No thanks! I prefer having periods of no load shedding and we cannot normalise this crisis
55% - 5004 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
'They were healing the nation' - Oskido reflects on South Africa's musical heritage
One stitch at a time: Homeless woman who escaped abusive marriage finds courage...
Phambili, South Africa: Meet some of the good people who keep this country going
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE