- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Flooding in Komani as heavy rains cause river to overflow
- Tourism committee says Spurs deal ends 'here, now' as it dribbles Sisulu
- DEVELOPING | Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 8 300 as rescuers battle cold
- No conspiracy: NPA email reveals Magashule's ex-PA arrested for 'contravention of immigration laws'
- Sniper's bullet killed SA Air Force engineer, wounded pilot: Inside helicopter attack over Congo
- SA's reading crisis: We are load shedding our children, warns Mlambo-Ngcuka
- De Ruyter: Eskom isn't anti-coal - it will continue to fuel power until at least 2071
- SA Rugby's controversial Currie Cup call: Tel Aviv Heat coach 'surprised, saddened' after boot
- Ramaphosa focuses on SONA first - and then the Cabinet reshuffle
- Transnet, Kalagadi ink deal to transform rail access for emerging miners in SA
Should the red carpet portion of SONA be scrapped this year?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's inappropriate given the state of the country
94% - 2051 votes
No, it's part of the tradition
6% - 138 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
JMPD officer helps woman give birth on side of the road on first day in...
Teachers adopt little boy who's had multiple amputations: 'It's been the most...
Public park in Brackenfell transformed into community vegetable garden
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
23 Sep 2022
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
What does carbon tax mean for SA businesses?
WATCH: The business value of joining hands in times of change and transformation
Sanlam makes history with SA's first media launch in the metaverse
WATCH | What unnecessary expense is holding you back from going on that dream...