- WRAP | 'The case is not just weak, it's non-existent and a mirage' - Maughan advocate Steven Budlender
- Heated end to day in Maughan, Downer application contesting private prosecution by Zuma
- Woman accused of defrauding Eskom of almost R15m while employed as senior buyer in Mpumalanga
- R103m Absa heist: UJ student accused of receiving R2m of stolen loot granted bail
- Facebook rapist: Deputy minister was informed by warder that Thabo Bester escaped
- Jacob Zuma's alternative to a private prosecution is 'eye for an eye', Dali Mpofu argues
- SA inflation shocker, Fed hike seal deal for next interest rate move
- Pieter du Toit | A dangerous man: The unlikeable Dali Mpofu, SC
- IN-DEPTH | As SA prepares for a possible Putin visit, the symbolism of an ICC arrest warrant looms
- Another blow for Julius Malema as the ConCourt says EFF won't succeed on land invasions interdict
Do you think the EFF’s shutdown on Monday was successful?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
No, it was mild and missed the mark
86% - 3356 votes
Yes, it gripped South Africa’s attention
14% - 563 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
'That's Brad Binder!' - dreams really do come true as SA teen rider Ora Phiri...
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
23 Sep 2022
WATCH | Shooting star: Lavender Hill pool champ needs funds for a shot at sinking...
Keys to new homes in Gatesville handed over to families who used to live in nearby...
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
WATCH: How to get your business ready for tax year-end
What if I could invest in my daughter's future by cutting out luxuries?
How this tech giant is elevating smartphone photography to greater heights
What if I could grow one lump sum investment towards a dream retirement home?