- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Teen arrested for allegedly raping aunt
- Woman, 39, killed in shark attack at Plettenberg Bay, all beaches in area closed
- 'I'm blessed': Dad of 23, Ace Ncobo, urges men to embrace fatherhood
- Dodgy PPE tender: Court grants preservation order against luxury vehicle bought for govt official
- 'I want to put a job in every home' - Maimane makes big promises as he launches political party
- Natural disasters, load shedding and SA's social vulnerability to fuel insurance premium hikes - KPMG
- Kgalema warns provinces on ANC nominations
- South Africa is now a 'mafia state'
- Mondli Makhanya | Sound of the African hum
- Pick n Pay admits it was 'overcentralised', as it aims to convert 40% of stores to QualiSave brand
Eskom has considered continuous load shedding at Stage 2, instead of introducing it when the power system faces a crunch. What are your thoughts?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'm all for it - we're going to have power cuts regardless, so we might as well have some stability to better plan our lives
45% - 4262 votes
No thanks! I prefer having periods of no load shedding and we cannot normalise this crisis
55% - 5136 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
'They were healing the nation' - Oskido reflects on South Africa's musical heritage
One stitch at a time: Homeless woman who escaped abusive marriage finds courage...
Phambili, South Africa: Meet some of the good people who keep this country going
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE