It’s good for your mental health The best thing about love is the increase the hormone, Oxytocin, which is mainly produced to assist in the reproductive system (childbirth and breastfeeding) in women. The hormone also functions a brain nuerotransmitter, which the brain uses to send messages to your vital organs. Nuerotransmitters also affect your mood, sleep and concerntration. So a boost in Oxytocin can help you stay calm, sleep better and keep you in a good mood. You see the world through rose-coloured glasses When you in love, everyone can see the glow in your face. You are happier and thus you see the world in a different way. You are friendlier to people, more giving and more charitable. People seem more trustworthy when you’re in love. And they are likely to reciprocate the good vibes, keeping you even happier. It is good for your health The love hormone, oxytocin, can be good for your overall health. The hormone can provide protection for your cardiovascula system. Research shows that love makes you calm and happy, which in turns help your body heal quicker from injuries and wounds. Oxytoxin can also help you with any digestion problems.
- 'Tembisa 10' mom: Family wants to know where her triplets are
- How is 'SAA 2.0' going to work? Pilots weigh in on 'new deal'
- THE ESKOM FILES | 'Please wire instantly 185': How Eskom’s group capital division fleeced Kusile of millions of rand
- Steinhoff scandal: Nearly 4 years of investigations, several hundred statements - still no arrests
- Isaah Mhlanga | An inclusive economy after Covid-19? Not so fast
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now