According to research, sex does not last as long as we think. But, it’s easy to find yourself making excuse after excuse not to have sex. Soon enough, your sex life is non-existent. But, in just ten minutes you can have great sex and all you need to do is change your thinking.Use sex to relieve stress We all have things that can keep us up at night. Lying in bed thinking about work, or how quickly you can make breakfast for the kids so that they arrive on time for school. Sex can be a great stress buster. It all starts in the mind and if switch your thinking from your daily worries to sex, you’ll be easily turned on. Sex can relieve stress and boost your immunity. Orgasms are a great sleep aid, and will help you doze off afterwards. Don’t make excuses Once you get into the rut of not having sex with your partner, the ‘I’m tired’ phrase becomes your automatic excuse. But, are you really that tired? There are days when you will be exhausted. But, you should try and be aware of the times when you’re just making an excuse. Give it a chance even when you feel you’re not in the mood. You’d surprised at how quickly you get aroused. And once you’re aroused, you’ll definitely be in the mood. Get closer Get closer with your partner with touch - a hug in the nude, massage, French kissing, or a shower together all the things that get you closer. Enjoy your private, adult space. And throw in something surprising like oral sex if you’ve never done it or switching to a position you’ve never done before.
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- How Rich Mnisi’s legs set the internet ablaze | "I took a nap and woke up to my phone going off"
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- 'Vengeful spite' and 'publicity seekers': Ace Magashule, ANC meet in court
- Don't worry - we will eventually have the money for SAA, Harith says amid funding concerns
- Karyn Maughan | Malema's bid to gag former EFF MP over VBS ends in tears for the fighters
- No trust, no understanding - the divide between SA's formal sector and the township economy
- Tour Verdict: SA's bowling boxes ticked, but batting issues remain a work in progress
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now