After the honeymoon period when you and your partner bonked like rabbits, you’ve put sex on the backburner. Instead of being stuck in that rut, you can reclaim your sex life with these tips: Initiate Your partner may be thinking the same thing, but is scared to take a chance or deviate from the normal routine, so if you want some, try and initiate sex and see how he responds. Plan naughty sessions and let your partner know that ‘it’s going down’. Don’t give up if he is not interested, he may just need a little push towards the right direction – so put on your sexy little number, set the scene, or offer a sensual massage to get him in the mood. Grab every opportunity Don’t put things off till later. Bring back some spontaneity, and forget having sex during ‘appropriate’ times. Do it in the morning and in the middle of the night or day if you want. Send the kids to the grandparents just so you could have some time to yourselves with intent to have crazy sex. It’s okay to think dirty like that. Add sex to the list of your priorities Keep in mind that physical connection is important in your relationship. Put some effort into it by making it special. Allow yourself to be sensual, and connect with your partner as often as you can. Whether it’s a date night, or spending time indoors watching your favourite movie, and reminiscing about the good ol’ days before life got serious.
- Reveal your funders, ANC declares as it tightens rules for candidates in leadership race
- No 'weekends off': Cele takes hardline stance to combat crime in Cape Town's gang-ridden areas
- 'It's a lie': Lawyer denies Home Affairs' claim Zimbabwe permit court challenge was withdrawn
- Ramaphosa Phala Phala farm had no VIP protection at time of cash theft
- Huge to buy former Virgin Mobile network business
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now