The black girls rock award show aired on Saturday night and celebrities showed us how diverse black women are with the different hair styles on the red carpet. Tracee Ellis Ross wore her signature big hair with a middle part. Eva proved that you can rock your turban on the red carpet too. She looked stunning in an animal print turban which she tied into a front top knot. Eva Short natural hair has made a huge comeback from runways to red carpets every where. Danai Gurira rocked hers with a side part with some added volume at the top. Danai Gurira Trend setter Rihanna showed us that you can still wear hair accessories without looking like a school girl. She slicked her hair into a side part and added pretty pearl studded pins to finish of her look.
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- How Rich Mnisi’s legs set the internet ablaze | "I took a nap and woke up to my phone going off"
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- GALLERY | Inside Kayise’s Ngqula’s surprise 30th birthday celebration
- Low vaccination rates on weekends due to budget constraints, says national health department
- SA battling Covid-19 third wave, but junior doctors are still waiting to be placed
- Will SAA partnership with Takatso pass Competition Commission hurdle? Experts weigh in
- Isaah Mhlanga | Monetary policy could be shifting in the US. Here's how that will affect SA
- Karyn Maughan | ANC government owes South Africa answers about why it protected apartheid killers
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now