69 You’ve heard of it, now it’s time to give it a go. The 69 position allows both of you to give and take at the same time. You’re also in control of how much stimulation you get and how deep you can take him. Just as the number 69, your guy will lie flat on the bed and you’ll be on top but facing the opposite direction. You both have easy access to each other’s erogenous zones. Face sitting Face sitting is what it is, and both of you can take turns doing it this way. Let him lie back into a comfortable position. Position his face in between your legs, allowing him easy access to your privates. You can easily move and control the intensity of oral stimulation. Use the headboard for support. For his turn, just make sure you put a pillow under your neck for support. Knees up Lie back with your knees bent or put your legs on his shoulders. As he goes down on you, he can use his hands to caress your stomach and breasts, giving him complete control. You can put a pillow under your pelvis for elevation and move a little as he stimulates your clit. On a chair This is a comfortable position for both you and your partner. Sit on a chair with your knees pulled towards you. And your guy can kneel on the floor in front of you while he does his thing. Or sit in the same position on a counter and have him stand instead. To go down on your partner, you can kneel in front of him, while you do your thing. Keep eye contact and pay special attentions to his balls too.
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- How Rich Mnisi’s legs set the internet ablaze | "I took a nap and woke up to my phone going off"
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- GALLERY | Inside Kayise’s Ngqula’s surprise 30th birthday celebration
- Karyn Maughan | ANC government owes South Africa answers about why it protected apartheid killers
- Will SAA partnership with Takatso pass Competition Commission hurdle? Experts weigh in
- Isaah Mhlanga | Monetary policy could be shifting in the US. Here's how that will affect SA
- Sifiso Ntombela | SA fruits are sweetening the deal in export markets
- From Beeple to Edward Snowden, these five NFTs have raked in the most money
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now