These tips can take your sex life to a whole new level and enhance your relationship. Here are four things you can do to up the ante. Take the leadUnfortunately, it’s ingrained in us that men should always take the lead when it comes to sex and relationships. But, taking the lead can completely change your sex life. Guys love it because it tells them you’re just as in to sex as they are, and they don’t always have to beg for it. It brings out that fearless female who knows what she wants, which can be incredibly sexy. It also adds a bit of spontaneity to your sex life as he may not be expecting it. So go ahead plan a shag date and rock his world. Be confidentForget the bits that you don’t like about your body – your man isn’t looking at your cellulite, he’s looking at how you carry yourself. Dance like there’s a striper pole in your room and shake your jiggly bits. That bit of visual stimulation will definitely wet his appetite and keep him looking forward to explosive sex. Kiss him all over Yes, aren’t we all a bit guilty of thinking that the penis is the only important thing to a man when it comes to sex? So that’s where the focus is during sex. But his body is full of erogenous spots waiting to be explored. A massage is a great way to start, then you can go on to kiss him all over and pay attention to the things he responds most to. Blow his mind What guy doesn’t love a good blow job? We bet ya, yours will love it too. It all starts with having trust in your relationship and creating a safe environment where you can both enjoy the things that you love without being judged. Allow him to go down on you and it’ll be easier to reciprocate.
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- How Rich Mnisi’s legs set the internet ablaze | "I took a nap and woke up to my phone going off"
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- 'Vengeful spite' and 'publicity seekers': Ace Magashule, ANC meet in court
- Don't worry - we will eventually have the money for SAA, Harith says amid funding concerns
- Karyn Maughan | Malema's bid to gag former EFF MP over VBS ends in tears for the fighters
- Tour Verdict: SA's bowling boxes ticked, but batting issues remain a work in progress
- SABC pins hopes on streaming, ad revenue to take it through tough years ahead
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now