You may not have an unlimited wardrobe budget to play with, but you can update your closet with some clever hacks that won't have you seeing red when you get your credit card statement. Check out these easy ways you can refresh your wardrobe just in time for spring: Add some fun with accessories An accessory can make an old outfit seem like new. Add a belt, some jewellery or a chic belt and you've got a chic new look. Head to the sale rack There are some great bragaains left from the winter sales. if you shop smart, you can actually find a lot of things that you can wear well into summer and all year around. Get inspiration online Fashion bloggers and stylists are great at giving us whats trending. You probably own a lot of clothes that c an be worn differently and look stylish with a few updates. Update your shoes New shoes can change an outfit. Pick a pair that is versatile and comfortable like basic ankle boots instead of bright red trendy shoes to a lot more out of the shoes.
- Shona Ferguson's family members share touching tributes to honour his memory
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- WATCH | 4 on-screen roles to remember Shona Ferguson by
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- Getting to know Gomora’s rising star, Nandipa Khubone
- EXCLUSIVE | SA Rugby set to defend itself, Rassie over World Rugby misconduct charges
- ANC NWC meeting: 'Quite a few ministers will be reshuffled' - source
- #UnrestSA: R140 million required to repair damage to schools - but there's no money for it
- Motsoaledi backtracks on Home Affairs' ultimatum to remove illegal immigrant councillor from payroll
- Lawyer for SA crypto developer 'Fluffypony' says arrest in US caused by 'misunderstanding'
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now