- Struggling to wrestle down unruly brows? Smooth a little petroleum jelly over the hair using an old mascara brush. This will keep them in place all day.
2. Nail polish has a tendency to run over the nail onto the skin, use an earbud to coat the area around the nail before applying your nail colour to prevent this mess from happening.
3. Is the complexion on your legs looking a little dull? Get that golden glow even in the dead of winter by mixing a liquid bronzer with your jelly and smack it on.
4. Removing false lashes can be a pain in you know what, so smear your petroleum jelly right onto the lash line to make removal easier and less harmful to your natural lashes.
5. With the mount of time we spend looking at our computer screens, the area around the eyes is bound to be affected. Smooth on some petroleum jelly as you would eye cream just before bed for moisture.