- Get your foundation professionally matched. Visit your closest cosmetic counter and get a consultant to assist you.
- Collect a minimum of three brands to try out to find your perfect formula and shade.
- Don’t buy a new foundation after seeing the result inside the store because you can only see the actual result in natural light.
- Avoid being heavy-handed when covering blemishes, fine lines discolouration. The heavier the amount of foundation the more visible spots will appear.
- Don’t waste product on areas that don’t need as much attention, focus on the problem areas and then apply and lighter layer on the other areas of the face.
5 Key Tips on Foundation Application
Next on TrueLove
5 minutes with writer and creative producer Mahlogonolo “Manchester” Mahapa
26 May 2020