What are you up to besides Selimatunzi and Man Cave? These days I’m choosing to work in silence because I feel my achievements will have to speak for themselves. Why the silence? I’m only going to show up when it’s for work. Being out there all the time has grown monotonous. Certain things that excited me when I was 21 don’t anymore. What are you enjoying about your 20s? The fact that I’m more comfortable in my skin. I don’t feel I need to prove myself to anyone anymore and neither do I feel I need to work extra hard for people to like me. Your plans for 2017? Working hard; I have a few things up my sleeve. But I’ll keep mum for now. All I can say is expect a shift in my career this year. In the past I’ve worked hard to build my name and now I’m in a place where I can dictate where I want to take my career. Message to your fans? Thank you. I’m where I am because of you. Thank you for standing by me.
- SABC shelves Somizi while M-Net says they have yet to make a final decision
- OBITUARY | Aaron Arthur ‘Shona’ Ferguson
- LISTEN | Connie Ferguson's touching message to Shona Ferguson at his funeral service
- Basetsana Kumalo pens heartfelt letter to Connie Ferguson
- Miss SA top 10 finalist Kgothatso Dithebe on entering the pageant again
- FIRST TAKE | A new FinMin, Cele survives and Mapisa-Nqakula gets the chop
- Cabinet reshuffle: Meet your new ministers of health, defence and in the presidency
- Phoenix killings: New data suggests Indians, homes were never the target in face of race killings
- Vaccination drive: 'We desperately need better government communication'
- Ebrahim Harvey | The tragedy of Phoenix: When poverty, inequality, fear and racism mix
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now