The leather jacket This is a staple for every woman. It’s versatile, and can be styled up or down. Pair it with boyfriend jeans like Thuli from StyleAlert for a casual look, or over your LBD for a night out. Thus from StyleAlert The blazer As seen on Amanda du Pont, the blazer is the perfect jacket for the office. Whether paired with a pencil skirt or skinny jeans, the options are endless. Amanda Du Pont The bomber jacket The bomber jacket is a huge trend this winter. Style blogger Newhipsterstyle updated hers by wearing it with a pleated skirt and metallic heels. Crystal Kasper from Newhipsterstyle The denim jacket This jacket can be worn throughout the year, and is perfect for layering during the colder days. Thithi Ntenta gives her jacket edge by rocking it with a leather skirt and fedora hat.
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- Three must-try winter stews you’ll love
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Lunga Shabalala on ignoring the haters and wanting to make his father proud
- Tembisa 10: As parents clash over birth, Independent Media says Rampedi 'only one who can comment'
- Mabuza explains why failing municipalities 'cannot continuously be blamed on apartheid'
- Desperate KwaSizabantu member turned to abusive dad for help to escape mission
- PICS | ANC financial woes: Staffers reject looming retrenchments
- ANALYSIS | Bulls providing SA clues for the Europe adventure is a poor train of thought
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now