It’s almost time for you and your squad to enjoy an exciting girls’ outing in the sun! From music, make-overs, a panel discussion and loads of free goodies — it’s guaranteed to be a splendid day.
What would a festival be without our taste buds getting some action? These are the food brands that will be of service to you at the TRUE LOVE All A Woman Need (#TLAllAWomanNeeds) Festival:
- Meaty treats from Ribs, Wings and Things
- Vegan options from Corriander
- Decadent desserts from Churros
- Refreshing drinks from Sumting Fresh
NB. Ladies, do check out every stall. There’ll be loads of surprises for you!
Here’s a list of few essentials to bring on the day:
Just like with any outdoor festival, you’ll be exposed to the sun for most of the day. Be sure to wear a sunscreen with a high SPF in the morning and remember to reapply it throughout the day. We don’t want nasty sunburn spoiling the day now, do we?
A gorgeous summer hat is not only the perfect accessory for a festival, but also protects you from dangerous UV rays. Alternatively, rock a bucket hat or cap.
Comfy shoes — a must!
Between performances from some of Mzansi best musos and the awesome activations that await you, you will undoubtedly be doing the vosho and pouncing cat as well as walking around for a big part of the day. Be sure to wear (or pack) comfortable shoes so you can jam in peace, without your feet killing you.
When you aren’t scouring the festival grounds for the next best activity or rushing off to watch the next set, you’ll be hanging with your girls at your identified spot. To make your chill spot more comfortable, we advise that you bring camp chairs for maximum comfort. They are light and easy to move around so you can change spots whenever you feel like it.
Between the the picture-taking, Insta storying and tweeting, there’s a high chance of your battery dying — the horror! And we know how that just dampens the mood, so be sure you charge your mobile charger the night before and pack it into your mini festival bag.
NB! Please note the following:
- Park Parkade E, level 5 at Mall Of Africa, it’ll give you easy access to the venue. Worry not if you happen to park at a lower level — Ford South Africa will be operating a free 'Park and Ride' service. The Mall of Africa Amphitheatre, the All A Woman Needs Festival venue, is easily accessible from Level 5.
- The food and drinks marquees will accept both cash and cards on the day.
- Don't forget to fill up your goodie bag with the fabulous freebies on offer!
- Tickets will not be on sale at the gate on the day.
- The hashtag for the day is #TLAllAWomanNeeds.