Roll up The roll up techniques versatile. For a simple look, gather all the hair at the top of the head. Place a large roller at the tip of the hair and roll until you reach the scalp for a hollow effect. Use pins to secure the roll. Top Knot The ballerina bun has morphed into a smaller version of itself in the form of the red carpet staple top knot. A host of celebrities have been spotted wearing this highly fashionable yet practical updo that easy to wear. The key is to catch every strand of hair and make sure the edges are extra smooth. The top can be messy if desired., High-Low Were not over the pompadour just yet. This time we put a spin on it by creating a look that serves as an up do and low do. Let one side of the hair fall on to the face to create an illusion of side fringe, while the other half hangs at the back. Gently tease both sections to create a firm base and neatly tuck away. Banging Beehive This vintage style used to be hot paired with a red lip and winged liner. Fast forward to now we urge you to go against the tide and wear it with barely there make-up. Wear the hive smaller during the day and puff it up as the sun goes down.
- EXPLAINER | Why we have Stage 6 load shedding, and why we should expect load shedding till August
- Crunch time for ANC in Nelson Mandela Bay as opposition hatches plan to topple coalition
- Transnet lifts force majeure on 9 coal exporters
- Butting out: Phillip Morris SA wants to be halfway 'smoke-free' in 5 years
- Retirement funds can invest more in private equity, infrastructure - but crypto is a no go
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now