It’s hard not to share about your relationship, especially when things are going well. But it can be a dangerous thing to have family, friends and even strangers know too much. Some things are better kept private between so you may need to look at the reasons why you do this. Is it to make other people jealous? To make it clear that he is yours? Here are a few signs that you may be crossing the line:
- The whole world knows every little detail about your relationship – from how it began, when you changed your relationship status to ‘in a relationship,’ and to where you are right now. Your followers could literally write your biography without even talking to you. Have you ever thought about what you’d do if things ever go south? Best be sure people will be interested to know.
- You care about how many likes you get, and will get upset when no one comments on your sweet couple pics. It’s so bad that it keeps you up at night waiting for someone to comment.
- You want everyone to know that you and your partner are committed to each other, and anyone who has their eye on him should know.
- You want to make people jealous of your relationship and how strong it is. So, they have to know about every gift, baecation, and various soirees you and your man have been to over the weekend. And you are always looking to outshine everyone else, just to show that you have a better relationship.
- You have been told to tone it down a bit. And you no longer speak to the friend who gave you that advice. How dare she? She’s definitely jealous.