Get to know designer house Balmain's youngest creative director He grew up with a white adoptive family in France. He was adopted at the age of one. He began his career as a designer at Roberto Cavalli, and went on to become the head of the label's women's division. Since his arrival at Balmain, the fashion house has gained 5,6 million followers on instagram. The designer scored the top job at Balmain when he was just 25.Thus, making him the youngest designer to be appointed as creative director of the French label. At 18, he enrolled in law schoolbut he realised he loves fashion more. He legacy at Balmain thus far has been marked by form-fitting silhouettes. This was before he became friends with celebrities like Kim Kardashian. The micromini silhouettes was inspired by his aunt.
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Babes Wodumo and Mampintsha welcome their first child
- One-on-one with Zulaikha Patel on her new children's book 'My Coily Crowny Hair'
- Lunga Shabalala on ignoring the haters and wanting to make his father proud
- If I stopped state capture evidence, we could have been sued - Zondo pleads for another 3 months
- Digital Vibes scored R35m before health dept even approved their work, committee hears
- Chris Roper | Tembisa 10: Corruption flourishes if trust in the media is broken
- Facing arrest and jail time for contempt, Hlophe’s attorney Xulu turns to him for help
- Delays, legal costs, assassination attempts: Zondo hears it all in last stretch
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now