All-night, and sex marathons have their place. But, a quickie can be just as amazing. Here are some tips to have quick sex that’s fulfilling.Pick a spot Forget the bed or the most perfect location, you don’t really have time for that. The hallway, shower in the car, a hidden spot outdoor will do. Quickies are spontaineous, so find a nice place near to do it. Turn him on You may not have too much time for play, but a simple text or a whisper of something sexual can turn your partner on, and have him looking forward to ripping your clothes of as soon as you get homeor just before going out. Use Lube On top of your fantasies and using your mind to turn each other on, the body may still need a bit more time release it’s own natural lubricatio. So, using some lube can help you get wet, really quickly and make the ‘deed’ more comfortable. You don’t have to take clothes off Adding to spontaineity of quickies, there really no need to be naked if you’re in a rush. So an unbuttoned shirt and a skirt that allows access to the important part is just fine. It adds to the naughtiness of having a quickie. Choose your favourite position There’s no need to be too adventurous. Just go straight to the position that you love and know works for the both of you to ensure that you both climax. Also indulge your senses through touch, kissing and play.
- THE ESKOM FILES | 'Please wire instantly 185': How Eskom’s group capital division fleeced Kusile of millions of rand
- Steinhoff scandal: Nearly 4 years of investigations, several hundred statements - still no arrests
- 'Tembisa 10': Mystery deepens as govt stonewalls on mother, babies' location and condition
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: Spotlight on David Mabuza to account for Eskom woes, Covid-19 vaccines
- ANALYSIS | CR's G7 tour has boosted his international credentials
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now