There are plenty of tools in your make-up bag that can help you make your eyes take centre stage. Here are the ones our Beauty Editor Lerato Seuoe swears by. The Right Shape Brow Brows play a very important role in the overall appearance of your face. If you get them wrong, everything else falls apart. Get them groomed and arched immaculately and you’ll see the difference immediately. Banish Dar Circles Dark rings around your eyes make your eyes look smaller. Concealer is the answer to woes. When the correct shade, it evens out your complexion and makes lashes look darker and longer. It’s about choosing a shade lighter than your foundation to brighten and correct discolouration. Make sure you blend the concealer perfectly with your foundation on the eye area. A winged eye This is one of the easiest ways to elongate and widen your eyes while enhancing your lashes at the same time. With a steady hand, draw a precise line on the upper lash line, starting from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner and extend the line out as much you want to. Use Colour Black has always been the go-to liner, but there are more effective hues to try. Put black and brown liners aside and line your eyes with more vibrant shades like blue, green and purple. Pair it with naked lids and oodles of mascara. Mascara If I had to pick one make-up product I couldn’t live without it would definitely be mascara. Most of our concerns are length and volume. Using the right mascara to stretch your lashes and make them fuller results in bigger looking eyes.
- THE ESKOM FILES | Fire, sabotage, and Treasury delays drove up Eskom’s Majuba Rail costs from ‘R108m to R6.5bn’
- Elections 2021: What the DA's campaign is all about
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: All eyes on ConCourt's ruling regarding the reopening of candidate registration process
- 5 green priorities for Africa's post-pandemic recovery
- New Zealand murders: Experts offer some insight as to why children are killed by their parents
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now